What is there in the course?
This brand-new language course is developed specifically for English speakers keeping in mind what can be the most challenging for them. During the course, the student is going to gain the following skills:
- knowing Russian alphabet (cyrillics);
- knowing how to read in Russian;
- writing in Russian;
- native Russian pronunciation (including stress and Russian ‘R’);
- using personal and possessive pronouns;
- basic grammar;
- making basic sentences;
- talking about: family, cities, travelling, work, daily routines, clothes, studying, leisure activities, food and restaurants.
The course is mainly focused on communication meaning it includes plenty of speaking activities.
Same as all our courses, Russian for Beginners classes are held at our office at Na Jarově, 4, Prague 3-Žižkov.